90% FRINGE, 10% miscellaneous
OTP: (amber!verse) Linham - our!Lincoln/Altlivia
> My FRINGE tags, gifs and caps
> My FRINGE missing scenes series and memes
> My FRINGE 13 days of Linham series
Jane Siobhan K.
Born November 15.
Eurasian. British and Canadian.
Clean and neat freak.
Embraces practicality and aesthetics.
Loves white, cyan, cerulean, grey and black.
Enjoys reading, blogging, tv series, photography,
travelling, gastronomy, cooking, swimming,
skating and skiing. Winter and dog person.
“Never miss an opportunity to show your love, especially to those close to you.”
Paulo Coelho (via aiuluranomerodii)
“I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.”
unknown (via enigmatic-being)
If Georgina shows up at the OUAT panel, and/or John shows up at the Sleepy Hollow panel, someone should totally give them a White Tulip, or something.
“Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible.”
Things I’ll teach my children (via infl4ted)
hahahaha another year, another comic con without a fringe panel hahahahahahahahahahaha
make your tumblr the best space for you
you are not on this site to please others or cater to things that upset you
surround yourself only with the things you want to see
your dash should lift your spirits, make you think and smile
if it doesn’t, don’t feel bad about unfollowing or doing whatever you need to do that is right for you
first and foremost, ensure that tumblr is a safe, fun space for you
no you don’t understand how happy it makes me being asked about my favorite characters and my favorite ships and my feelings on things
sometimes i’m glad fringe is a completed and well tied-up and well thought out story
and sometimes i enter this sort of soul crushing sadness that’s it over. forever. forever over.
I slept almost all day but almost is never enough
i even procrastinate sleep
waking up and realizing you still have more time to sleep
- Post the rules
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones (also tag the tagger)
- Tag 11 new people and link them to this post
- Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What do you name your computer?
I don’t have a name for it, just “Jane’s Macbook”.
2. What has ruined your life?
Fringe - but I would never regret it.
3. Meaning behind Tumblr url?
It’s a homage to Fringe - my pocket universe is a dimension where everything is possible and the laws of physic would not apply.
4. Have you ever wanted to kill somebody?
That list is so long I gotta have a notebook.
5. Celebrity crush?
Seth Gabel, Joshua Jackson, Chris Evans, Natalie Dormer, Taraji P. Henson, Idris Elba, Robert Downey Jr.
6. What superpower do you have?
I don’t have any however, I would love to be immortal and possess the power to electrocute people at will.
7. Have you got any tattoos?
I don’t have any and if I could I would get one that says “veni vidi vici”.
8. Where are you from?
9. Last fandom?
I used to love Person of Interest a lot…but Fringe has always been my No.1.
10. What character do you like the most?
Fringe season 4 and 5 Our!Lincoln/Altlivia
11. Favourite colour
Sky blue, cerulean blue, admiral blue, white, grey and black
My 11 questions:
1. What would be the one thing that you wish to undo/rewrite in history for the love of mankind?
2. Nature or nurture and why?
3. Karma or chance?
4. What’s your favourite quote and why?
5. Name your role model(s) and why you admire them.
6. Name your top ten favourite books/movies/tv series.
7. If you could be a superhero/villian who would you be? And why?
8. Favourite childhood memory.
9. What are you passionate about?
10. Who is the one (or more) writer/artist/singer that everyone loves but you’d hate?
11. What are your pet peeves?
I don’t know if any of my followers wanna be tagged or not so if you wanna do this please go ahead. I love to learn more about you guys. :) (Sorry for violating the rules and thank you so much for asking!)
Have you ever seen brown eyes in the sun? You don’t always notice it at first but you’ll see that ‘brown’ no longer describes them. They melt into golden rays, circling an eclipse. There’s nothing boring about brown eyes, not even when the later hours encroach; they just turn into a sunset of their own.
I never liked my brown eyes but this is so beautiful and it changed everything